Saturday, November 5, 2011

l"You can plan your life as much as you want. But there will be times that another path you were not expecting will open up, and you have to make the decision whether to take it or not. Sometimes, you'll do great, sometimes you will fail, but that is part of it all. My life did not go as I planned it, but with hard work and a positive attitude, I ended up where I am now. And I'd like to think I didn't do so bad. :)"

-iamsuperbianca (Bianca Gonzales)



yeah right. we'll never know what will happen. we just have to be open to the exciting things God has for us. and for me, breakup is one of the unplanned happenings but really happened. sad but i just have to surrender "you." not that i don't love you anymore but i just wanted to live happy.



waaaaaa! please understand.
I LOVE YOU still but for now I have to say Goodbye.













:):(

No comments:

Post a Comment