Thursday, January 13, 2011

YOU and I

I hate it when I am feeling like this - so helpless. things always come into my mind.
I hate it when I am missing You badly because it's when I realized life won't be that easy for me.
I hate when I am feeling blue, it's when I know I'm loving You, and I hate myself for loving You.
I hate You when You're letting me feel all these.


You showed me things I never believed I can do.
You  taught me things I never thought I would learn.
You told me stories I've never heard before.
BUT that doesn't make ME love YOU.

I know no reason at all why I love You.
Maybe, for the fact that you were there when I needed someone to listen to my chika's;
or maybe You were beside me when I needed someone to sit beside me;
or You joking at me;
or You laughing at my corniest joke;
You telling me I'm cute because I scared You to death or have forced You;
or maybe, You making me HAPPY!.

BUT still I don't think it's enough for me to say "I Love You!"


I don't know. maybe because You shared to me your problems, worries and fears;
or You always come to visit me at the house;
or You have treated me ice cream sundae at McDonald's;
or maybe because You love me.
I just don't understand why in this world of millions of people it's YOU...
YOU, who i can yell at
YOU, who i can be mad at for petty things
YOU, who i can always do something ridiculous at
YOU, who i can tell my corniest joke at
YOU, who i can tell all those hurting words (sometimes i mean it, sometimes i don't)
YOU, who i can be a jerk when i want to
YOU, YOU, YOU!

BUT it's YOU who I cannot tell everyone that it's YOU!

it's YOU why I can't babble to my friends how I feel for YOU because they know the other YOU,
it's YOU giving me butterflies in my stomach,
it's YOU making me not sleep until 3am,
it's YOU who threatens me about my weight and figure.
YOU, YOU, YOU!


YOU who I can, YOU who I cannot!
I have laid myself a lot of reasons, why I love You, but still I can't find that reason which can satisfy my heart's question.
and now I am tired of finding reasons.
I LOVE YOU because. . . .


I JUST LOVE YOU!
that simple! and I apologize for not knowing the reason why.



I simply LOVES YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment